- The student news site of Capital High School - Formally known as CHS Flight -
Back to Article
Back to Article

GSA Tie-Dye

Sophomore Jeremiah Brooks, senior Keegan Archuleta, senior Brianna Myrick Tie-Dying shirts behind the school to team build Oct. 6. “It let us kinda all meet each other as well as get to know each other,” Myrick said. Photo by Kadence Cribbs

GSA Tie-Dye

The GSA club tie-dyed white shirts behind the school as a bonding activity on Oct. 2nd

Sophomore Zoe Patino said the GSA tie-dyes shirts helped them to get to know each other. They wanted to do something creative outside, and now they have something they can cherish forever. 

“It was something fun to do with friends,” she said. 

Patino said how it was lots of fun. She liked to joke around with friends and mix up colors on a blank canvas. 

“Whatever you want to do, go for it! Try new things,” she said. 

Patino also said it was good to get to know new people. She said there was a colorful array of interesting people.  

“If you want to get to know someone, go out and do it, and don’t be afraid,” she said. 

In the future Patino would love to have more people join, she wants the club to just be a safe space for anyone.

“If you want somewhere to go eat lunch and get to know new people, why not come here? There’s always some very enthusiastic and happy people,” she said. 

CHS Today • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in